TURN YOUR STRESS INTO SUCCESS
in just 6 weeks
Find freedom from stress, anxiety and overwhelm.
Discover how to navigate challenges with less stress, better resilience and more success at work and in your personal life.
About the programme
This six-week online programme will show you a simple and effective way to navigate through stress, anxiety and overwhelm so you can thrive even during the most challenging times.
What you’ll learn here will completely shift your understanding about how stress works and what to do about it. Over six weeks, you’ll discover a powerful new approach that will enable you to experience more wellbeing and help prevent burnout.
You’ll learn how to unlock your resilience to enjoy more calm and clarity, feel renewed vitality and achieve better outcomes at work and in your personal life too.
Who it’s for...
The programme is for you if you want less stress and better results with less effort and more ease. It’s for you if you want an effective, long-lasting solution to stress that gives you freedom to enjoy more wellbeing, achieve better results and create a positive impact at work and in your life.ENROLL NOW
'Liberating and freeing. Taking the leap into working with Dorothy was life changing.'
This programme is for you if...
HEALTH & WELLBEING
you feel stressed, anxious and overwhelmed
you’ve lost your satisfaction with work or life
you’re unable to relax and unwind
you’re physically and emotionally tired
you feel rundown and unable to replenish your energy
you think you’re heading for burnout
you experience stressful relationship dynamics
you’re often stuck in conflict and arguments
you’re reactive or easily frustrated with people
you sometimes feel isolated and unsupported
you’re not sure how to get the best out of people
you want deeper connection and harmony
you’re working hard but feel you’re achieving too little
you feel stuck and don’t know how to progress
you’re losing confidence, self-doubt is creeping in
you’re caught in a cycle of procrastinating
you feel unsure if you’ve got what it takes to make an impact
you don’t know why you’re not getting results
in 6 weeks...
HEALTH & WELLBEING
- you feel more calm, clarity and ease
- you’re motivated, inspired and content
- you feel more relaxed and reinvigorated
- you can enjoy a more positive outlook
- you feel balanced and in control
- you’re enjoying better health and wellbeing
- your relationship dynamics improved
- you’re able to get the best out of people
- you’re confident as a leader at work and life
- your relationships are easier to navigate
- you feel confident to deal with disagreements
- you’re enjoying harmony and deeper connections
- you feel confident when facing challenges
- you feel at ease and know how to progress
- you feel in control even if things don’t go to plan
- you’re able to bounce back and take effective action
- you know you’re fully equipped to achieve results
- you celebrate your achievements and success
What’s different about this programme?
- This is not a stress management programme.
- It won’t add to your to-do list.
- You won’t have to practise new strategies or develop new habits to reduce stress.
- It's based on the latest research in psychology and neuroscience and it will show you how your mind works in the context of stress.
- You’ll discover a completely new way to approach your stress and look after your own mental health and wellbeing.
- Once you’ve completed the programme you’ll know how to embrace challenges, change and uncertainty with confidence and ease.
- It’s simple, effective and long-lasting.
How the programme works?
- Every week you’ll receive video and audio content that brings the learning to life – with short exercises, fun animations and additional resources.
- As you progress through the programme you’ll gain a greater understanding of how your mind works and make exciting discoveries that will enable you to turn your stress into life-changing breakthroughs, new opportunities and better results.
- Twice a week you’ll be invited to a group video call where we’ll take a deep dive into the content. During each of the 90-minute sessions, you’ll have chance to access my coaching support.
Each week you’ll receive an email reminder to unlock your weekly learning content. The content is a mix of videos, audios, guided reflections, mini exercises and fun animations in short, easy-to-digest segments – about an hour’s worth per week in total. You can view it at your convenience and in your own time.
GROUP COACHING CALLS
Once a week you’ll be invited to a group video call where we’ll take a deep dive into the programme content. During each of the 90-minute sessions, you’ll have chance to share your thoughts, ask questions and access my coaching support. All recordings will be available if you miss a week or want to view the content again.
Participants will have access to a private community forum to meet and engage with each other. This is your space to connect, share insights and experiences, receive peer support and celebrate your progress.
The programme is designed for participants to learn at their pace. And EVERYTHING is included in your Lifetime Access so you can go back to the learning and recordings of group sessions whenever you need to.
Your 60-day 100% guarantee
I'M COMMITTED TO PROVIDING AN EXCELLENT PROGRAMME THAT MAKES A POSITIVE IMPACT ON ALL PARTICIPANTS
If you're not completely satisfied with the programme, simply send an email to my support team [email protected] for a full refund. If the only thing holding you back from taking action is a fear of 'Will this work for me?', I’d like you to know that I will honour this guarantee without exception. The understanding of stress provided in this programme changed my life and the lives of thousands of others. I'm committed to providing you the best experience and support. All that's required from you is that you watch or listen to all the content.
Meet DOROTHY MARTIN
Dorothy Martin is a psychologist, speaker, coach and leading expert in organisational stress and wellbeing.
The ground-breaking approach to stress she shares helps people to navigate challenges with less stress, better resilience and more success. She’s worked with hundreds of individuals, teams and companies preventing burnout and empowering people to thrive even during the most challenging times. In 2018 Dorothy received special recognition from the mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, for her work as a consultant and verifier for the London Healthy Workplace Award Scheme, which is endorsed by Public Health England.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY...
‘I can’t begin to describe the difference you’ve made in building my confidence, being fearless of the fear and most of all feeling that I can now do anything. I’m so proud of all that I’ve achieved. I couldn’t have done it without you. Thank you.’
‘I've noticed increased confidence, ability to lead critical negotiations, and deliver complex projects within timescales without burning out. I highly recommend this programme to anyone who wants less stress and greater success.’
- JAMES ALLEN
‘Engaging, relevant, easy to participate and fun. Dorothy helps you reflect deeply and understand yourself better. The programme was thought-provoking, eye-opening on both personal and professional levels. I loved it!'
- SARA LOPEZ
‘Powerful and illuminating. Perfect for anyone who wants to hit all the targets with less stress and without burnout. My two key take-aways: self-recognition is important; solution is always internal.’
- HANNAH WHITE
‘We’ve received very positive feedback and are very pleased with the response. Dorothy helped us understand how stress works and how to face challenges without burnout. It was enabling and empowering. Dorothy was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend this programme.’
- LEANNE EASTHAM
‘The programme was insightful and thought-provoking. Completely different to all self-development I've done before. Understanding how my mind works helped me to go through difficult times without compromising my health. I was able to maintain my focus, productivity and get great results at work.’
- ALEX LOVEDAY
‘This programme has totally changed my perspective on life. I’m feeling less irritable and more relaxed. Seriously, the best part is “do nothing” – I was used to fixing problems and managing my stress all the time! From struggle and fire fighting to more calm and ease. Life changing!’
- LAURA PARSONS